04 March 2013

Looking forward to God of War Ascension

God of War Ascension will soon hit stores on 12(US) or 13(EU) March.
But until that we can enjoy the single player demo on the PSN just as i did (see video for my playthrough).
My overall impression so far has been good.
Looking really forward seeing the final product and enjoying a new story.
 What is your opinion about God of War Ascension?
Have also played the multiplayer beta and what is your opinion about that.
I found the multiplayer surprisingly good.
Was for sure not expecting a Hack and Slash game to have multiplayer that works and is fun to play.
The team battle is for sure the most fun.
The free for all is less fun but that could be me suck at it :P

  PS: sorry for the crappy video quality. I don't have the appropriated gear for making a video from a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment