30 November 2014

Monthly Look Back (November,2014)

This is the last Monthly Look Back of this year.
In in the last weeks of december I won't have any time to write since I am busy with family and the holidays.

I will publish my review of Pix the Cat as I promised in the last Monthly look back.
So look forward seeing it here soon.

Next to that I will do one other blog article this year.
I have had the PS Tv (PSVita Tv) for around 2 weeks now and I would like to share my opinion on this new console.

As always enjoy the list and until next time.

Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4) 100% 54%
For those that know me, I am Killzone fan at heart.
So its only natural for me that I come back for more Killzone.
In this month I watch my brother complete the story.
Which I found less entertaining than my previous playthroughs.
And I must admit that find this story of all the killzone games the weakest.

I have also played some more multiplayer to simply enjoy the fine experience of the fight.
I have been grinding on the Sniper class to get a trophy related to this class.
Also for those that have not yet seen the news about the new patch.
Killzone Shadow Fall is getting a currency system similar to Killzone mercenaries in the multiplayer.
There is a video on Twitch but as may know that video will be gone soon.
So watch it here before it's gone. http://www.twitch.tv/killzoneofficial/b/592642253

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3) 100% 54%
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax came out here in the EU way faster than the previous Persona 4 Arena.
And I am happy they did.
The game it self is a huge improvement on the previous one.
The story is more linear and the combat system still feels like a natural thing.
Even with the changes they made.
I can't say this enough but the Persona 4 Arena combat system is so easy to learn and to enjoy even for a noob like me.

Luftrausers (PSVita) 14%
I can't say much about Luftrausers except that it is a enjoyable game.
Its pretty straight forward shoot, die en retry.

I played Luftrausers on the PS Tv and have yet to try it on the Vita.
I can say for sure that this game looks and plays great on the PS Tv.

Metrico (PSVita) 0% 0%

Metal Gear Solid 2 (PSVita) 25% 14%

Proteus (PS4, PS3) 0% 0%

Spelunky (PS4, PSVita, PS3) 9%
I bet many have said it before me but I am going to say it.
Spelunky is awesome.

I have been playing this allot vs other players.
But exploring the world with a friend is also really nice.

Also a pro tip for those that have a PS Tv.
You can play this game with 4 people on one PS Tv.

Worms Revolution Extreme (PSVita) 1% 2%
While I love Worms this game looks soooooo pixelated.
It's okay on the PSVita but on the PS Tv it looks really bad.
And thats to bad because I felt that this game would be totally at home on the PS Tv.

Besides the class system I find this game not that different.
But it is still enjoyable.

Pix The Cat (PS4) 23%

KNACK (PSVita) 55% 21%

OlliOlli (PSVita) 10% 0%

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) 100% 68%
Back to the world of Ni no Kuni to defeat the ultimate boss.
And score a nice gold trophy.

While I am slowly grinding to the top to defeat the coliseum I felt tough enough to take him down.

I am disappointed that I have still not achieved Little Battler Experience and Glim Reaper.
There is no way to track how far I am.

BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA (PS3, PSVita) 100% 48%

The Unfinished Swan (PSVita) 100% 100%
Why is The Unfinished Swan 2 times on this list you ask.

Because I felt the need to play this game again.
And when I was done I was still in the mood for more.
So I just did everything again on the PSVita.

If you haven't played this seriously go play it.
It's fun experience.

Also check out this nice documentary here -> http://www.twitch.tv/playstation/c/5387943

Everybody's Golf
 (PSVita) 20% 5%

The Unfinished Swan (PS4) 100% 100%

Green % are story,  Purple % are trophy/achievements (android games are in  X / X view).

No comments:

Post a Comment